Security Tender Document - No. WIN/815/1/2017
For PDF version, Click here
High Commission of India
Invitation of bids for providing round the clock Security Services for a period of one year (1 st July 2017 to 30 th June 2018) as per following details:
i) Four security guards in each shift with two radios at a residence at 31, Anna Street, Ludwigndorf, Windhoek;
ii) One security guard in each shift with one radio at High Commission of India, 97, Nelson Mandela Avenue, Klein Windhoek;
iii) One security guard each in the night shift only with one radio each at 8 more residences in Ludwigndorf, Klein Windhoek and Eros areas.
(Thus, the total requirement of security guards will be - 5 security guards for day shift and 13 security guards for night shift, Actual requirement of manpower/radio may be less than the numbers mentioned here.)
Tender No. WIN/815/1/2017 dated 11 th May, 2017
Last date for submission of bids: 26 th May 2017 (by 1100 hrs)
Section - I : Invitation for Tender
Section – II : Terms and condition
Section – III : Special Conditions of contract
Section – IV : General Technical specifications
Section - V : Price Schedule
High Commission of India
Invitation of bids for providing round the clock Security Services at 31 Anna Street, Ludwigndorf, Windhoek (four security guards in each shift with two radios), at High Commission of India, 97, Nelson Mandela Avenue, Klein Windhoek (one security guard in each shift with one radio), and at 8 more residences in Ludwigndorf, Klein Windhoek and Eros areas (one security guard each in night shift with one radio each), for a period of one year (1 st July 2017 to 30 th June 2018). (Thus, the total requirement of security guards will be - 5 security guards for day shift and 13 security guards for night shift, Actual requirement of manpower/radio may be less than the numbers mentioned here.)
The High Commission of India (HCI), Windhoek invites sealed tenders for providing round the clock Security Services at the above mentioned premises. The tenders are invited under two bid system viz. Technical Bid and Financial Bid from reputed and experienced firms having regular office in Windhoek for providing security services to above mentioned premises.
Bidders are requested to go through the terms and conditions contained in the bid document.
3. The tender should be submitted in two sealed envelopes as below.
(a) The first sealed cover superscripted as "Technical Bid" should contain (i) duly filled-in Annexure along with relevant documents/information and , (ii) cceptance of terms & conditions given in Section – II.
(b) The second sealed envelope superscripted "Financial Bid" should contain only rates as per Section – V of the Tender Document.
(c) Both the sealed covers, should be placed in the main sealed envelope superscripted "Tender for providing security services to High Commission of India" addressed to the Head of Chancery, High Commission of India, 97, Nelson Mandela Avenue, Klein Windhoek, P.O. Box No.1209, Windhoek and must reach on or before 26 th May 2017 latest by 1100 hrs. Bids may be hand delivered or sent by post at the aforementioned address so as to reach on or before the prescribed date and time. Mission will not be responsible for any postal delay.
4. The Mission reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions contained in the Tender Document or reject any or all applications/offers without giving any notice or assigning any reason thereof. The decision of the Mission in this regard will be final and binding upon the bidders.
5. The important schedules and dates are as under:
|Sl. No.||Key Event||Dates|
|1||Last date for submission of Bids||26 th May 2017 by 1100hrs|
|2||Date of opening of Bids (Participant bidders may wish to be present)||26 th May 2017 at 1530 hrs|
|3||Venue for opening of Bids||Conference Room, High Commission of India 97, Nelson Mandela Ave. Klein Windhoek|
6. All bidders are requested to read and understand the terms & conditions of the contract as detailed in the Section -II before sending their bids, as no change or violation of the aforementioned terms and conditions is permissible once the quotation is accepted by the Mission.
Head of Chancery
SECTION – II : TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. The Tender shall be neatly arranged, plain and intelligible. Each page of the Tender should be signed. They should not contain any terms and conditions, printed or otherwise, which are not applicable to the Tender. The conditional tender will be summarily rejected. Insertions, postscripts, additions and alterations shall not be recognized, unless confirmed by bidder's signature.
2. The Bidders shall submit documentary evidence in respect of their technical capabilities and the Financial Bid.
3. At any time prior to the deadline for submission of bids, HCI, Windhoek may, for any reason, whether on its own initiative or in response to the clarification requested by a prospective bidder, modify the tender document.
4. Tender shall be valid for 90 days from the date of submission of tenders. A tender valid for a shorter period shall stand rejected.
5. Any tender received after the deadline for submission of tenders will not be accepted.
6. Interpretation of the clauses in the tender Document/Contract Document. In case of any ambiguity/dispute in the interpretation of any of the clauses in this Tender Document, HCI, Windhoek's interpretation of the clauses shall be final and binding on all parties.
7. The successful bidder, on award of contract, must send the contract/acceptance in writing, within seven (7) days of award of contract, failing which the order will be placed to the next successful bidder.
8. Mission reserves the right to terminate the contract at any point of the time during the tenure of contract, if the services are not found satisfactory or the contractor dishonours the contract. Decision of the Mission in this regard shall be final and binding upon the contractor.
9. No request for revision/increase of approved rates during the currency of the contract will be entertained. No other charges like transportation fare etc will be payable for providing the security services.
10. The security services shall in general entail the following:
a) Patrolling of premises.
b) Access control.
c) Assets monitoring.
d) All security staff shall be trained in security work and knowledgeable.
e) Protection to buildings and general crime prevention measures as agreed upon. The specific duties of security personnel in respect of the premises shall be as described in the specific duties.
11. Security Guard duty description:
a) Maintain a high standard of discipline.
b) Patrolling of premises with hand hold radio.
c) The guard must not leave the site without a reliever.
d) Promptly deal with all security problems.
e) Should be alert at all times.
12. All relevant security clearance will be done to the appointed service provider. Prior to awarding of this contract, High Commission can verify with provided references and reserve right to discontinue and cancel this advert and process under its own discretion. No queries in this regard shall be entertained.
13. The contract shall be vaild and effective for a period of one year from the date of acceptance of confirmed ARC. The ARC may be extended for a further period of one year on same terms and conditions and rates subject to mutual consent.
14. The tender is non transferable.
15. Payment will be made directly to service provider by cheque or through bank transfer.
SECTION – III : SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
(a) Price quoted by the bidder and agreed to the HCI, Windhoek shall be considered final and no price escalation will be permitted thereafter.
(b) Bidders must quote the price in the format given in Contract Price Schedule at Section – V of this document.
(c) All prices are to be quoted in Namibian Dollars (N$) only.
(d) The prices quoted should be inclusive of all taxes including VAT.
2. Taxes and Duties:
Tax invoice should be printed in the name of High Commission of India, P. O. Box No. 1209, Windhoek.
SECTION – IV: GENERAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
1. The Bidders should submit a brief introduction, background, company documents and details, credentials, VAT & other registration and references. They may attach any other documents such as company profile, company brochures, achievement of the company, social security and all risk insurance etc.
2. Technical queries if any may addressed to the email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Bidder shall not have been blacklisted by any of the Departments/Ministries, Organisation. A duly signed undertaking to this effect must be submitted with the bid.
4. Quoted price by the bidder should be final inclusive of all taxes including VAT. Nothing extra is payable for such variation.
5. Details of security work done at least three other organisations during the last 3 years. These organisations could be other Embassies/High Commissions or Organisations of similar or bigger size and respobsibilities. The High Commission reserves the right to contact any of these references to ascertain feedback/confirm the details submitted.
SECTION – V : PRICE SCHEDULE
Format for submitting the Price Schedule for providing round the clock Security Services at 31, Anna Street, Ludwigndorf, Windhoek (four security guards in each shift with two radios), at High Commission of India, 97, Nelson Mandela Avenue, Klein Windhoek (one security guard in each shift with one radio), and at 8 more residences in Ludwigndorf, Klein Windhoek and Eros areas (one security guard each in night shift with one radio each), for a period of one year (1 st July 2017 to 30 th June 2018). (Thus, the total requirement of security guards will be - 5 security guards for day shift and 13 security guards for night shift, Actual requirement of manpower/radio may be less than the numbers mentioned here.)
Form of Tender
(To be submitted by the Bidder in following format)
High Commission of India, Windhoek.
We have examined tender conditions for the above named service and have inspected the sites and general conditions under which the services to be provided.
|Sl No.||Name of premises||Services for Day & Night shift||Unit (Manpower/ Radio)*||Charges for each security Guard / radio||Total Amount in Namibian Dollar (N$) including VAT & other taxes|
|1||31, Anna Street||Day Shift||4|
|2||31, Anna Street||Night Shift||4|
|3||31, Anna Street||Radio||2|
|4||97, Nelson Mandela Avenue||Day Shift||1|
|5||97, Nelson Mandela Avenue||Night Shift||1|
|6||97, Nelson Mandela Avenue||Radio||1|
|7||8 other residences||Night shift||8|
|8||8 other residences||Radio||8|
*Actual requirement of manpower/radio may be less than the numbers mentioned here.
2. We understand that the High Commission of India is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender it may receive. We also understand that the actual number of security guards / radios may be reduced by the High Commission of India as per its requirement and in that case, the total amount will be calculated as per the rates quoted in column 5 above.
3. Certified that rates quoted for the above items are as per specifications, terms & conditions mentioned in the tender document.
(Signature of Authorised Signatory)
Name & Designation: